Please help me...! Pet Lover: My lover "BHAIRAV" (DOG) was lost please inform me if anyone finds it Tiger also (Black Dog) they may be found at Mursurlova Backside. also feed my lovers if anyone finds them. Please Join these two lovers Prudhvi-->BHAIRAV BHAIRAV TIGER
I'm Using the Lava mobile of the Android 10 operating system and my mobile started to show a black screen when I receive phone calls so I am unable to answer the phone call because no answer button is displayed. Note: Truecaller application is already installed on my mobile. So I tried a lot to fix this problem and this worked for me * Fixed on 12th March by creating a new user and I have called my number in that new user account and it worked fine. So I came back to my original user account and again I have please tell incoming call and it worked fine 😁 And now this issue is solved for me 👏👏👏 And again when I received a phone call again blank screen is displayed. So I thought that the problem is not yet fixed and started again to fix it. Final working fix * I changed the default phone application to the Truecaller app, I called my number and I changed back to the default system again keeping the new user account unchanged. It worked fine for a few days and after the same prob...
2dy i went2 '180' mvy... Nys&Gud film. EVRY1 shud c it... By seeing this film I came to know that if any person knows there death day then they will behave like a real human-being and they live omly for present like every living being except humans. So they can ignore hatreds very easily and they can be friendiy with everyone. They wil replace the word 'I' with 'WE'so those persons have a big family (every one is equal). They will try to enjoy their life as much as they can without any human feelings like selfishness hatreds etc...... This is first known in chakram n nw this is more strengthened....
Comments
Post a Comment
Comment your questions here...