"Youngisthan" in ABN 23rd Dashing performance by Nara Chanddrababu naidu sir. Also giving a big thanks to ABN

"Youngisthan" in ABN 23rd changed me a-lot to fight against a corruption free country and Hatts-off to NCB. Chandrababu naidu sir rocks in youngisthan...
Very Impressed on you sir to support Anna Hazare Sir...
 
Sir we need more similar open interactions with you sir. Because we are knowing more clearly about you sir,because of these programs sir.

Sir I have few questions left sir...

  • *You told to fight against corruption so I decided not to stop it. I will not encourage to anyone to be corrupt or I never try to corrupt them. Its fine sir, but  what about other higher officers who are corrupted sir? How can I stop them sir?
  • And what more do you need from people to do sir?

Sir, Please let know sir... I decided to fight along with you sir & I  am strongly supporting with you sir.

Thanking You Sir
Prudhvi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A big black SCORPION in my room just when I am using system and its moving beside me.......!!! [status]

Siripurapu RajaRao - International Hand-Ball Champion